Entity responsible for the processing
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: IKERLAN, S.Coop. with CIF [Tax ID number]: F20079828
Mailing address: Calle José María Arizmendiarreta, 2 – 20500 Arrasate-Mondragón (Gipuzkoa)
Telephone: 943 712 400
Purpose of the processing
Which is the purpose of processing your personal data?
The processing is done to manage the downloads that are made through SAFEPOWER’s website. The data collected will be exclusively processed for the purposes that have been determined, explicit and legal and it will not be processed afterwards in a way incompatible with said purposes.
The user, as the data holder, is responsible for completing the forms with true, accurate, complete and update data and undertakes to inform IKERLAN of any change in them so as to proceed to update the information processed and ensure it does not contain any error.
Is all the data requested necessary?
Yes, all the personal data we request in the form is necessary so that we can deal with your enquiry.
How long will the personal data provided be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept until you request its elimination or cancellation and as long as it is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purpose it was collected for.
NOTE: No automatised decisions will be made nor profiles with the data provided will be created
Processing legal standing
Which is the legal standing for processing your data?
Recipients of assignments or transfers
Who are the recipients of your data?
No personal data provided will be assigned under any circumstance nor will it be kept in servers outside the European Union.
Rights of the interested persons
Which are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain information about themselves if in IKERLAN, S.Coop. we are processing personal data it is of their interest or not.
Moreover, all the interested parties have the right to:
- Access their personal data: They will be entitled to obtain a confirmation if personal data related to them is being processed or not.
- Request a data rectification: They will be entitled to obtain the rectification of the inaccurate data and personal data may be completed if incomplete.
- Request a data elimination: They will be entitled to obtain the personal data elimination when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose it was collected for and when consent is withdrawn, among others.
- Request a processing limitation: In some cases, they will be entitled to request a data processing limitation and it will be informed that data may only be subject to processing for exercising or defending the claims.
- Oppose to processing: They will be entitled to oppose to data processing at any moment, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation. Data will no longer be processed, except if necessary for legal and urgent reasons or for exercising or defending claims.
- Data portability: They will be entitled to receive personal data concerning them in a structured format which is commonly used and with a mechanical reading, as well as to transfer it to another entity responsible for the processing.
When will we answer your request?
In IKERLAN, we will answer all the requests as soon as possible within a maximum term of a month as from the request reception. In some cases, depending on the complexity of the request and the number of requests, the answer may be postponed another two months, but IKERLAN will always notify you within the first month of said extension.
When can you withdraw your consent?
You will be entitled to withdraw your consent at any moment, without this affecting the processing lawfulness based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How can you exercise your rights?
To request any of the rights explained above, the interested party may contact the entity responsible for the data through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can claims be submitted?
Yes. When no satisfaction has been obtained in exercising your rights, you may submit a claim to the Control Authority regarding Data Protection which, in this case, is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.